9.01.2011

more potty talk.

Levi has been a champ at potty training. He did have an "accident" on Monday, because he told me he had to go while we were in the car, and when we stopped I had forgotten and didn't take him, and before we got home he told me again, and since he had a pull-up on, I told him to go, and he finally did, but he was very upset with me about it.
SO he decided since he's such a very big boy, he needs to pee standing up. On top of a stool (acutally toy tool box) because he's not quite tall enough yet. 1-2 inches taller, and he'll have it (that is, if his legs grow...) But he thinks this is the amazing way to use the toilet.
He's soooo proud & impressed with himself. Problem is, he was almost in tears yesterday when I forced him to SIT to poop. "I WANNA STAND UP & POOP, MOMMA!! STAND ON TOOL BOX!!" He thought it was ridiculous, despite my best efforts to explain to him the reasons why...
And, it's messy. He's not so great with the aiming yet. We'll be working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment