10.12.2010

straightjacket.

Yesterday was stitch removal day. It was also day 12 of no hair washing. Luckily now that the stitches are gone, the hair can be washed again. Although there is less hair than there is scalp to be washed.
We were a little nervous that he would be a fighter. No 2 year old likes to be held down, completely held still. So, we zipped him up in his sweatshirt, with his arms inside and the sleeves tied behind him. He laid on the bed while I held his upper body, a nurse held his head, and the nurse practitioner cut out the stitches. He didnt struggle, he just cried, which is actually more sad. : (   But he was ok. And he still told the girls "bye-bye" as we were leaving. They love him there. I know they have to be nice to everyone, but I think they like him the best... And the report came back, it was indeed a Sebacious Nevus, and completely benign. woohoo.
Today is our "regular" day. Stick to the routine, and get back on track. Cleaning, cooking, laundry for me.
Tomorrow is our crazy day. We drop daddy off at work, then at 10 we have an appt with the ENT, just a check up on the tube situation. Then we'll go see Madison for awhile and in the afternoon we have a speech evaluation, but everyone thinks he'll do fine. I mapped out my route, and it looks like I'm going in a huge square all along the edges of the city. Ugh, I hate driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment