Here is the bad thing about cooler temps... It makes me want to bake. Pie, cookies, etc. Which isnt bad while you're eating, the bad part comes later, when you have eaten so much that you start to see the numbers on the scale get higher... uh-oh. And then it gets warm again, and you want to put on weather appropriate clothes, and you find they dont look quite so nice in the tummy area as they did a few weeks ago... eh, life goes on.
Also, someone needs to find a way to make small children understand the end of daylight savings time... Like, "no Levi, it's actually only 615, not 715" But in a way where they actually get it...
The week that has passed since my last post has been great. Not much more excitement. Some rain, after a Long time without, and the temp cooled, we have actually been in the 40s overnight. Feels good! Other than that, pretty much the same old stuff. Friday night we went "shopping" (with the understanding that we were to buy Nothing, no matter how great a deal) and I had fun browsing, and Levi had a fun ride in his stroller, and Nathan, well, not sure how much he enjoyed it, except he was happy i didnt ask to buy anything :)
We had a good uneventful weekend, and Nathan was happy that his team won.
Yesterday was busy. In the morning I dropped Nate off at work, and headed over to our old area to pick up Janet & the girls. We hung out there for a bit, and then all piled into the car. It was a little tight, but we made it work. When we got here, we got Janet's laundry started (have i mentioned how much i love my washer/dryer?) and I started Des's hair. Levi played nicely with Mandy & Madison, and couldnt have been more thrilled to have them all here at his house. While all that was going on, I got some chili cooked for lunch, and around 130 dropped Janet off with Mandy in Apopka. Came home, got some more work done, went back & picked them up, dropped them here, picked up Nate from work, came home, baked cookies... yikes, no wonder I was so tired after I took them home last night! Of course, despite everyone's best efforts my house is still a wreck this morning, so thats what I have to do today :) Right after a cup of coffee...
No comments:
Post a Comment