11.01.2010

wow, we've had a busy few days. thursday was pretty typical i guess but starting friday we've had a lot of fun-filled days!
Friday was my first date in over a year! Nathan & I dropped Levi off with a couple from our LifeGroup who were kind enough to offer up free babysitting. We had Applebee's for dinner, and then went to get a few things from Target. It was nice to spend some time with each other, without the baby. And Levi had a Wonderful time!
Saturday we went to 2 different Fall Festivals. Late in the morning we headed to Winter Park for the one there. On the way we witnessed a police chase, which was pretty exciting. After the festival we headed home so Levi could take a quick nap, and then met some friends at a church's Harvest Festival. They were both similar with free food, candy, games, bounce houses, etc. At the first one Levi got to pet a baby gator, and we saw a giant snake. ick. The second one was a little bigger & had some better food. Both were great.
Sunday was church for Levi & I, and a fundraiser for Nathan... We came home for naps (i had to clean :[ ) and then headed out for trick-or-treating, which was a great success!
Today was mom-to-mom Bible study, which was great as always, and Levi was enjoying his afternoon with Madison so much he wouldnt nap. (after being out late for several nights, and waking up early, not a great combo)
And as I was coming home today thinking "i can't wait for a 'regular' day tomorrow" I remembered Levi's Doctor appt scheduled for tomorrow... agh! oh well.
Livin the dream~
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joanna!
    Now I am blogstalking you! Yay for busy days, and then regular days that seem to wonderful afterwards. :-) Glad everything seems to be going great!

    ReplyDelete