This year was the hardest so far when Halloween came around, because L actually had an opinion on his costume (mommy wanted him to be a cowboy or a pirate) He changed his mind about 20 times, from police man to cockroach to fireman to rocket ship and so on. We finally ended with Mickey Mouse, which we bought all the stuff for on Saturday morning. That afternoon we went to the Harvest Festival ~ cotton candy, snow cones, carnival games, bounce houses, etc. His favorite part was the bouncy slide, he went about 15 times. And the night was amazing, perfect jeans & t-shirt weather. (Not that I wore jeans, I am pretty much living in yoga pants now)
Sunday we went to church and then in the evening we went to another festival and that one was not nearly as big, in fact, if L was a few years older he would have surely been complaining about how lame it was. But it was good for a 4 year old. And they had free food. :) He was Mickey Mouse again there.
On actual Halloween he decided to be Batman, and it was cute since Aunt Charity was Supergirl. We went out trick-or-treating for about 2.5 hours, and got TONS of candy. It's ridiculous how much candy we have right now. (They both brought bags so we got double from most houses, although I think L got more at most places) I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea for me to be walking that long, but it definitely wasn't. I haven't been that sore since last time I was in labor. lol. Oh well. Makin some memories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment