10.08.2012

Quitter.

I decided that my last day of work is going to be Nov. 9. So tomorrow I am going to give my 5 week notice. I was going to today but didn't get a chance... that will put me at 36 weeks, which is plenty for me. And I kept thinking "what am I going to do to kill time so I don't get to bored at home, counting down the hours until Baby Brother arrives?"
and then I was looking at L's scrapbook, and realized I am nearly 2 whole years behind.... Oops. So today I ordered some prints from the first half of 2011 and I will order more soon,
and I also want to make a couple of sewing projects, and I also have to wash all the baby clothes, and cloth diapers (I WILL have my dryer fixed by then!!) So now I'm excited for all that. And it's nice to have an end point in mind for work. :)
Tonight we had pork chops, rice, potatoes, and strawberries for dinner, and we have apple pie & ice cream for dessert! Yum! We did our shopping at Aldi this weekend, and spent less than usual, and we have SO MUCH more food! Although, that could be a bad thing, since we got more yummy snacks, and the last thing I need is help getting bigger. Oh well. It sure does taste good ;)

1 comment:

  1. awesome! sounds like you'll have plenty to keep you busy. :)

    ReplyDelete