10.13.2012

trying to stay healthy.

I think the only thing worse than being sick is being sick while you're pregnant (obviously yes, there are worse things in life, but you get the idea)
Over the past week, we have had kids stay home/get sent home with all of the following issues: pinkeye, ear infections, bronchitis, vomiting, fevers over 102, RSV, and just general upper respiratory issues. And it's not even getting cold yet. So my goal is to stay healthy among all the billions of germs that are swarming everywhere. So far, no symptoms of anything for me, and all Levi has is a cough & a runny nose.
The good news for our grocery budget is that I seem to be losing interest in consuming every food I can think of, all day long. I am at that point where eating has lost its appeal, and I sometimes even feel too nauseous/bloated/whatever to even eat anything.
Today is 8 weeks from my due date, and 4 weeks left to work. I looked at my Pinterest boards today to try to decide which projects I should get started on. Looking forward to having lots of crafty time! I'm thinking if I stay busy these next few weeks won't drag by so slowly. :) Also I am starting to feel calmer, and less obsessive about things lately. hooray!

2 comments:

  1. :) stay healthy! are you allowed to take things like airbourne? I love that stuff...whenever I feel like I'm getting sick, I pop a few of those and it usually prevents any cold that was sneaking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I can or not, but so far, not even a hint of the beginning of any cold :)

    ReplyDelete