4.10.2011

breaking for spring.

I have been so busy! Sorry to leave ya'll hangin tho, I know for several people, hearing about my life is the highlight of your day :)
2 weeks ago was Nathan's spring break week. He helped out a bit with the kiddos, and we tackled some home projects ~ our house is getting really cute!
Then Charity arrive Thurs night (one day early) which was a pleasant surprise! It is so much fun to spend time with my baby sister, even if she does make me feel old! Nathan's parents arrived Friday evening & we had a great time with them as well.
Some highlights of last week:
Sat-We went to Fort de Soto Park, on the gulf side-swam, walked on the sand, had a picnic lunch, walked the pier & saw (closeup) dolphins. Also we saw a fisherman accidentally drop his bait on his head. hehe.
Sun-Church, then we drove through a wildlife place and saw a bunch of gators! And found a manatee lookout (i had never seen them in real life) Then went to Jetty Park and saw some sea turtles & jellyfish
Mon-botanical gardens
Tues-OldTown
Wed-RonJons
Thurs-Nathan's parents left, and we took Charity to her first Chick-fil-a
Fri-Chi left
Also all week I babysat, just like any other week.
I am still catching up on my work, and my sleep!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! sounds fun. and this really was the highlight of my day. :) ha. we had a really warm day here today though, and that was nice. i love you girl!

    ReplyDelete