I really hate ingrown hairs. So much, it makes me not want to shave. Ick. But since it's "shorts weather" about 10 months out of the year here, and swimsuit weather for about 8-9 months, I will keep shaving. I tried waxing, but I need someone else to do it for me. I just can't inflict that much pain on myself... I can't bring myself to do it! Ideally I would get that laser hair removal, but in that situation I would have to be rich, which means poor Nathan bit the dust, and I married for money the second time around; probably to a creepo who pays for hookers, and gives me an std. So perhaps that's not the ideal situation after all...
Moving on... Today I will clean my bathroom. I was thinking about the trash can in there... I like to empty it frequently, because it seems like mostly germy stuff gets tossed in there. But I dont like it to be empty all the way, cuz then people feel weird putting trash in there, like, "don't they ever use this?" I really hate when food wrappers get tossed in that trash can (mostly by the kids, when they finish fruit snacks, or a cracker package) cuz then I worry that people think we eat while sitting on the toilet...
Lent is officially over. But I am going to try very hard to think of sugary things as an occasional treat, not a daily indulgence. That way I won't gain back my "chocolate weight"
Also! The ants are getting fewer & fewer. It is kind of morbid that I get delight out of their deaths. BUT they did invade my home, and bite my poor baby :( The corn meal worked great, along with vinegar-infused mop water that made my Sparkly Clean house smell like dirty feet; and for the tough ones (survival of the fittest, or whatever) we bought some of those ant poison things. And I don't reallly see any right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment