4.21.2011

:runny nose:

Levi woke up crying today (which hasnt happened since... ?... I can't even remember) I went in to get him & he told me between cries "momma, runny nose"  Great. He only has a slight fever so hopefully it's just a virus.

I bought a couple books from cbd.com, including Don't Make Me Count to Three which came highly recommended by my sister-in-law. So far I am about halfway through, and loving it. I think it might change my life. :)

I started back up on my eliptical this week. According to my bathroom scale, I only have 5 pounds to be at my ultimate goal weight! That would put me at my pre-sickness pre-baby weight. I don't count my weight during those 18 ish months that I was sick, because at some fluxuations depending how I felt, I was sickly looking... blech, enough about that crap. Anyway, 5 pounds! I am really sure that it's from the weight I lost from not eating sweets. Thank you Lent! If I could get rid of non-sugary junk too, I would be HOT! lol. After I get into my routine with my eliptical I will have so much more energy...

Saturday is an Easter egg hunt at the Nathan's school and I am hoping Levi thinks it's cool.

We are having an ant invasion again. Curse this heat that is so intolerable that even the bugs want inside! But anyway, it's good motivation for an all over scrubbing. I dont know why I get so irritated by those little guys but it brings out my rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment