1.I think I would like to see a therapist. I love the idea of saying whatever I want, to someone who has to listen, and will never tell my secrets. And I wouldnt ever have to see them again, so it won't be awkward that they know my innermost thoughts.
2. I think it's funny when people find out I stay home with Levi, and say something like "oh that must be nice, to be able to afford to do that" --Which is very true, I'm grateful that we can make it work. But the way they say it like we have so much more money, when really my hubby's salary is not large at all, we just make it work, cuz that's what we think is best. Most people that say something actually make alot more than us. Just makes me laugh.
3. Sometimes I wish, just for 5 mins, that I could forget about all I know, and all I've been taught, and just say what I'm really thinking when someone should hear it! And then punch someone real hard. Ugh. Curse my moral upbringing! But I suppose life is better this way.
4. The other thing I would like to do is to Truly make someone understand how easily their life could improve just by making better choices. By growing up, and taking responsibility for their actions, picking themselves up, and gettin it done!
I suppose 3 & 4 dont really work together...
Anyway, that's whats in my brain today...
No comments:
Post a Comment