5.05.2011

really ripped abs.

Honestly, I would love to have a rock hard stomache. It's not that my ab muscles are weak, its just that they are topped off by a bit of fat, and a layer of skin that just won't stretch back to it's original spot. Which makes my belly button look really really weird. But enough about that. Anyway, I DID work really hard to lose weight, and I DON'T care if the numbers on the scale never go all the way back to where they used to be. But I was reading in a magazine that most performers work out with a trainer for at least an hour 5x a week, plus an extra 6 hours of cardio on their own, plus the workout that dancing/performing is just through practicing a few hours a day... there is no way I can commit to working out several hours each day. So I do not feel bad about not looking like them. In the realm of "regular people" I am doing pretty good. Plus, I just ate cake for breakfast, which I'm pretty sure is not the key to a flat stomach :)

I have been spending a great deal of time proofreading papers for a class of 6th graders. I dont know why I agreed to do it, but I sure didnt think it would be this hard! Most things I know what to do with, but there are a few grammatical things that I am not sure about, since I haven't learned the rules for a "few" years.... Despite the errors I make on a daily basis, I am actually pretty much incredible with grammar. So that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment