Sometimes I get crushes on old people. I have a whole list of "old guy crushes" (which I am not sharing) mostly celebrities. And by 'old' I mean, late 30s to early 40s. That age range seems to impress me recently.And by list, I mean, in my head, not actually written down in my diary. Right now I am particularly charmed by Rob Lowe's character on Parks & Recreation.
It is so fun for me to see how Levi is turning into his own little person. He is very boy. Always trying to catch bugs & lizards and such. He found an ant yesterday, and was trying to catch it "a bug! a bug!" until I told him it would bite him. Then he got up off the floor, stood up, and tried to smash it with his foot, all the while yelling "die! die! die!"
I woke up this morning to my hair looking fabulous. To be honest, I have never really loved my hair. It is that awful not-curly-but-not-straight-but-not-cute-wavy-either hair. And rarely cooperates with how I want it styled But today, It is good. Because I flat-ironed yesterday, and slept on it just right. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment