let me replay a conversation for you. i have it memorized, because its the same conversation i have every day, several times a day....
Levi: Mommy, Austin & Brody brothers?
Me: Yes baby, Austin & Brody are brothers.
Levi: Mommy, can I have it brother?
Me: Sure baby, maybe sometime.
Levi: In a minute?
I am thinking he doesnt really get what it means to have a brother, he just likes A & B, and they get brothers, so he should have one too...
We had such a fun Mother's Day weekend. Saturday we went bowling with some friends, and out to dinner. Luckily my fun level is not influenced by how well I bowl. The kids were all very well-behaved, so that was nice.
Sunday was church, then naps, and then while we were out shopping for dinner (grilled burgers, fresh sweet corn, watermelon) we got invited to dinner with some other friends. So that's whats for dinner tonight! As soon as N gets home from work... he had to stay to do aftercare today.
Anyways, I have to go change a diaper, and then mop the floor...
mmm...corn.
ReplyDeleteI saw some at Meijer but I'm pretty sure it's not fresh here, so I'll wait.