5.11.2011

50%

There is a 50% off all airfare sale right now, through directair. Which means I will be getting Christmas tickets (hopefully) for around $400... except the site is down! Grr...

So I packed some cake for N to take to school today, and L spotted it. At first I told him to finish his breakfast first. Until I realized he was eating a poptart, which has less nutritional value than the oatmeal cake, esp since I made it with whole wheat flour. So, fine, eat the cake. That's what I was going to have anyway :)

The cops were in front of our house last night. Nate went out to see what was going on, and they told him they didnt mean to freak anyone out, but did he happen to know a David something? Nope. And then they left a couple mins later. Hmm...

L has been trying to catch the lizards. He sees them in front of the house, and says "Lizard." and then he asks me "momma, i get it?" and i say sure, but he never seems quite quick enough. He tries the same thing with bugs, or squirrels, or anything that he thinks is "gettable"

We leave 6 weeks from Saturday! Wahoo! 5 weeks of vacay! In the meantime, we are not allowed to spend any money on silly things we don't need. Responsible decisions. Yuck. But it will be nice to save up for something fun, and hopefully not go completely broke again this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment