6.20.2011

all about Levi.

sometimes, i let the kids argue, just for a couple minutes, while i listen. it cracks me up. this morning, levi & brody were fighting over a toy, and when L won, B started whimpering. I waited to see what would happen next. Levi said "Brody, stop whining." and B didnt. So he tried again "Brody, that's 'nough, stop it whining!!" After a few more seconds I went in and handled the situation. But it cracks me up the way they talk.
Levi is at an age where he says the funniest things and makes me laugh everyday. Last night he headed upstairs to get ready for bed, and he yelled to Nathan "hey babe! brushy boo-boo's teeth please!"
And he thinks that anything that buttons and/or zips is a jacket. So halfway to church one morning he panicked, because he wasn't wearing a shirt, only a jacket. I told him it was a jacket-shirt, and he calmed down.

1 comment: