Generally I try to drink one cup of coffee per day. Well, I guess I should try to say I limit myself. It's not like I have to TRY to drink coffee, it's pretty easy. Esp when I start my mornings at 6am with 3 boys. 4 now that school's out. But, I don't like to drink to much, and every so often I skip a day or 2, just to make sure I don't get a caffeine headache, because I don't want to be addicted to it. Just a weird thing I have I guess. Anyway, in the afternoons I frequently nap; except those days which require several reminders to children that they must lay down, hold still, be quiet, and GO TO SLEEP! So I am about to make a second cup of coffee since my day is far from over... And daydream about sleeping in tomorrow, and having some "time off" to go watch a dance recital. (= This makes me very happy.
Also, what happened to all the cleaning I did this morning?! Ugh! I think I will attempt round 2, so that when we leave later I can come home to a clean house. I love that feeling, when I walk in, and am oh-so-exhausted, and I see Oh! I DID clean my house already!
No comments:
Post a Comment