today is the last day I will be home for awhile. I have that feeling that I get every time... SO happy to get to see all my family, and Levi getting to spend time with his aunts & uncles and Grandmas & grandpas, and cousins. He LOVES it. And I miss everyone so much all the time. But, we have worked so hard to make this place 'home' that we really miss it when we're gone... It's such a weird thing. I feel at home when we're with family, but a different kind of home. I am not worried about telling the world that I won't be home for a month, because we are having people stay here.
Also along with that feeling I have the "AH! I have so much to do" feeling. But we are mostly packed, and (thank God) only have one extra munchkin today instead of 3! Which makes it way easier to get stuff done.
Ok, and really half the reason I'm blogging is because I dont want to wash dishes right now, but at least most my house is clean.
A couple days ago I got L out of bed after his nap, after I had worked out. He gave me a real funny look, and said "ew. momma sweaty. momma go take shower"
We had a storm last night. And I think that Levi associates storms with bedtime, because we have been having them in the evening lately. But he asked to go to bed. And he snuggled with me. And he closed his eyes really tight. And I thought he was scared, but he didn't really seem scared, like usually he cries, or something. He didn't even jump when it thundered... so I dont know.
I bought L his 4th of July shirt. To wear to the parade. I am SO excited. Hopefully it will be warm enough to wear it. I love dressing my kid in themed stuff. I haven't found one for me yet, but hopefully I will. :)
aww, :). you should check old navy. haven't been there in years, but I feel like they always have patriotic shirts this time of year.
ReplyDelete