6.06.2011

refrigerator magnets.

So... we have 2 packs of refrigerator magnets, the letters... And today L walked into the kitchen and asked "momma, happened a 'wetters?" So I moved the fridge, and sure enough, there they all were... well, not all, but a good 30-40... which of course all needed to be washed cuz they had lint & hair and all that other icky under-the-refrigerator junk. He is SO proud of himself for knowing all his letters! :) So now he has put them inside mr potato head, and is pulling them out, one by one, saying what letter it is, and placing it neatly in a row on the fridge. :) Love that kid!

I signed up to be a Mary Kay consultant today, so if anybody wants a free facial... lemme know! I am kind of excited about it!

Also, I have to wonder. There are conversations I have daily with my child, that really make me question what is going through his head. Example:
I am changing B's diaper, while he lies on the floor...
L: momma, i step on brody? (as his one foot is lifted, and above brody's stomach.
Me: no
L: (moving further up) momma, i step on brody's head? (cute smile)
Me: no
L: PLEASE?!
Me: no
L: fine.

Does he really think this is an option? Like I would be ok with him stepping on someone?

Also I am nervous that he is getting ready to potty train. He asks me to change him, "mommy, change my diaper again, please. I peed in my diaper" And I don't want to deal without diapers on our 2 day car trip...

My absolute favorite new thing L does? "Momma I love you TOO MUCH" and when he says too much, he reaches his arms out, as far as he can <3

Ok, thats all.

1 comment:

  1. awww, so cute! :) he's an awesome kid.
    that's pretty sweet that you're going to be a mary kay lady! good luck to ya! hope you love it.
    oh, plus, my work didn't give me the time off that I wanted in July, except for the 1st. Apparently someone already has the time off. :(

    ReplyDelete