8.23.2010

how old am i again?

i find that the older i get, the more i lie about my age. not because i am so embarrassed of how old i am, or anything like that, mostly just because i simply can't remember how old i am. and i will admit, after i realize i was wrong, i usually dont correct myself because then i just end up looking like an idiot. --oops cant remember my own age. oh well, nobody really needs to know anyway.

today was hair-washing day. for any of you who don't know, i wash my hair every 3days. Mon, Thurs, Sun, Wed, Sat.... you get the picture. my leg-shaving schedule works pretty much the same. of course, if theres some important occasion that requires clean hair, or freshly shaved legs on say, the day before the regularly scheduled time of clean hair and shaved legs, i am forced to re-arrange things. but that happens pretty much never.

i hope you enjoyed reading useless information about my daily life. have a good day! i  know i will, cuz i'm going to make some banana bread!

3 comments:

  1. lol! I think that your hairwashing/leg shaving schedule is important information that everyone should know...you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute.
    can I have some banana bread?

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, I don't like that this thing makes me type in a crazy work every time I comment, with a handicap sign next to it.
    I actually just failed the last one and had to redo it...let's see if I can make this one.
    oh, sorry for all the comments, I'm catching up. :)

    ReplyDelete