8.21.2010

ugh.

so, i am writing this on our new computer.
not that we wanted one, or can really afford a new one, but the other one is dying. we had it looked at, and they said it was on its last days. so i am hoping to get it to stay working (shuts off randomly) long enough to get all the pics off, so they can be saved.
i bought levi a potty today. not pushing it, but he keeps trying to "hold it" as long as he can, and then when he finally pees, he is upset about having a wet diaper. so we'll try it, and if he doesnt want to, we'll put it away for awhile. he's VERY excited to about the idea of having a potty. so i set him on it for about 30 seconds, then he got up, walked around, and peed on the floor. lol. at least we have tile floors!

2 comments:

  1. that's a good sign that he is ready for Potty training. Good luck with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna!
    I just found your blog; I've been looking for it for a few days, and I'm kind of bad at this blog thing and don't know my way around really...soooo, I have a lot of reading/catching up to do! I'm super excited you have this though! I feel out of the loop a bit with out facebook, but I really don't want it. anyhooo, love you dear!

    ReplyDelete