Yesterday's quote of the day goes to my wonderful hubby
As we were talking about my working out and if i had or hadnt lost weight yet... etc. And then it was quiet for a minute. And I could see his brain working as he thought really hard about saying something... He would start, then pause... then finally
"well... i mean... i dont want to imply anything... but ya know... um... doesnt it make a diference when..."
"um during your... cycle thing... dont women sometimes... you know... swell, or whatever?"
hahahaha. Yes babe, my period makes me bloated. And it must make me mean, or he wouldnt have been so hesitant to say something that i have said several times.
Levi is starting to call me Joanna now. He finally figured out thats my name cuz the other boys call me that. But I can't always tell whether he is talking to me, or asking for a banana...
Also now when he gets spanked: he waits 5 seconds and says "butt" and i ask him whats wrong with his butt, and he says "boo-boo" cuz it hurts from the spank. Sorry I don't feel bad for you... tough love I guess.
:) I love today! Nothing great going on, just another day of living!
No comments:
Post a Comment