if someone were to ask me how i do at bowling i would say... "not good." and that would be a great understatement. not that this is something that is new information to me, but i really really remembered it on friday night... seriously, no skill whatsoever. But as a wise (non-talented) person once said: "its not whether you win or lose that counts, it's how *beautiful* you look while you're doing it" haha. also, I had tons of fun, even though I forgot socks, and had to buy some from the bowling alley for $2.50.
after staying out entirely too late (we didnt even leave the house until it was almost my bedtime) we finally made it back & went straight to bed. I sure did miss my husband & baby, but was way too tired to drive home, and J's hubby was gone, so I slept pretty comfortably in his spot on the bed.
And of course what would a weekend away be without pizza for breakfast the next morning. I got home that day and was greeted by yelling of "yay!!! mommy's here!!!" and other such things... we took a family nap, then went shopping together. And after baby boy went to bed my man & i watched Charlie St Cloud. Sunday was good too, church, lunch, naps all around, and a trip to the park to see Julie & Baxter. Very early bedtime, and feeling refreshed this morning and ready to start off my week. My warm weather week : ) Love It!
So, though I am seriously not good at bowling, I am awesome at life : )
Sounds like an awesome weekend! Hope you enjoy that WARM WEATHER week! They are forecasting a big winter storm here....
ReplyDelete