1.12.2011

getting high.

Today is laundry day! It's my favorite... nothing quite relaxes me like folding fresh warm laundry :)

So, yesterday was day 2 of working out, and even though it takes me a bit to work up the motivation to get started, once I really get into it, I love it. Like seriously, cardio is my drug. Once I get past a certain point it's like I get a high off it, and I don't wanna stop. lol. Unfortunately delish food is kind of the same way, so it pretty much cancels each other out...

I am very excited about working on my spiritual growth this year. The pastor of our church was explaining that his theme for this year is developing a passion for God. That sounds great! Pray for me as I work on that...

Also, I think maybe our trash can needs washed out?? I had Nate take the trash out today cuz it smelled bad, and after that I went by it, and it still stunk. Nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment