good week so far.
except i poisoned a 6 year old.
he drank the bleach-water that i had in a cup on my table, thinking it was his water from earlier in the day. just a little bit, and he was fine. Babysitter-of-the-year award goes to... haha.
looking forward to Friday night - going out with a friend while Nathan watches Levi!
I finished catching up on all my scrapbooking - a years worth - go me!
And yesterday we got groceries, so tonight i am making roast beef, carrots, potatoes, green beans, and rolls. YUM!
Both my bathrooms got cleaned (they were getting pretty gross) & my laundry is caught up, including putting it away for once. And I sorted through Levi's whole closet/rearranged his room/emptied his dresser enough that the drawers will close now! I know that most people will not be too intrigued by my daily life. I have no misconceptions about the excitement that is my life. lol. but you're here, and youre reading, so HA.
Also I started using the infamous White Elephant laundry detergent from the Sanders family, and nobody is reacting. haha.
I'm always impressed by how much you seem to clean. I just think about cleaning, but don't do it very often, but I should... :)
ReplyDeleteha! with 3 little boys, i have to clean constantly to keep up! they are like machines of destruction! trust me, i did not clean nearly as often before i had a kid.
ReplyDelete