Today begins the final week of 3 extra boys, next week it's just me, Levi, and B. It has been a great day so far, and for now they are all napping :)
Last week we had ADT install a security system for us. Sometimes I think that's good, other times not so much. Like when I think to myself "I kind of wish someone would break in, just to see how good it works" or "maybe we should just leave the doors unlocked" The other thing is, that I have this paranoia of the ADT people being able to listen in on everything that happens in my home. Like, it's constantly transmitting my life to them through the control box thing. It's not like I work for the CIA or anything, so really if these people are stuck listening to me all day, I feel kind of sorry for them. But still, it kind of weirds me out. And then there's the motion sensor, which could easily contain a camera, and I would never know, and the whole time, here's these people sitting in their offices, watching me pick wedgies, and walk around in my underoos. Creepy.
I took apart Levi's crib today. It's in his closet now, with the other tons of baby crap I've been saving. He's napping now, and seems to be excited about his "new bed" or "Charity's bed" ~ the futon that has been there for awhile.
It's August in Florida ~ That means 95, with a 40% chance of rain. lol.
Anyway. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment