when I have the boys, they call me miss Joanna. So that's what L called me for awhile. Sometimes it's Mrs. Momma. But my favorite? "Miss Jo-Momma"
I am so over this ridiculous cold I got. Ugh! I hate being sick. Plus I feel like I was sick long enough a few years ago, that I should never have to get sick again. Just sayin.
But at least its not N or L. Better me than them I suppose.
We put L in a big boy bed. He is SOOO proud of himself. He sets up the convo "momma, wheres my crib?" "I dont know, where is your crib?" and he beams "put it away! i don't need it"
He's still working on the whole staying in bed thing. He's not horrible, but it seems like there's always something. It's funny though, because if I was him, I would just get out, stay in the room, and play with the toys. He gets out and finds us. Like, here I am, come spank me now. The other night, after several failed attempts to go potty (which he usually has to do about 5 mins after we leave the room, but strangely never actually goes) he was quiet for awhile, and I thought for sure he was knocked out. Then a few mins later, I heard the thump as he jumped out of bed; the creak of the door opening; and he looked in our bedroom for daddy, who was playing video games but had come downstairs. So, he started coming on down, and saw us on the couch downstairs, watching tv, I look at him, about to ask him what he's doing and he says "I wanna watch too" and starts climbing onto the couch as if he expected that to be ok....
No comments:
Post a Comment