So, I have this understanding with myself. We agree that every time I take a vacation (usually our trips to MI, who wants to ride in a car for 2 days without eating?) I may gain anywhere from 5 to 10 pounds. This is half of why I diet for the 2 weeks leading up to my vacation (the other half is because I am paranoid that someone I haven't seen in 6 months will think I look fat :0) and then, per my agreement with myself, I diet/exercise hardcore for 2 weeks and lose it back. Now, there are flaws in this plan, but it usually works perfectly. Until now, when Charity comes home with us, and I find myself eating the same as she does, which is excessive. And changes my 5 weeks of vacation eating into 7 weeks of vacation eating and well... I think my 2 weeks of losing it back, will have to turn into longer.... And part of this is probably psychological, because all my clothes still fit, I just feel fat, cuz I have been eating loads of crappy food, and being lazier than usual.
Meanwhile I have been babysitting, which means I have 4 boys at home, plus a teenage girl, and Nathan is back to work. And I am tired.
Today is a happy day though. Because something very exciting happened today! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment